Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is out now
The reviews are raving about the game, metacritic giving 3.5/5, Games Radar 3.5/ 5 and Trusted reviews 8/10.
Inspired by counter-terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction
- Inspired by counter-terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction
- Intense close-quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the centre of the experience
- The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in Rainbow Six legacy
- Features sieges, a new style of assault in which enemies can transform their environments into strongholds to prevent breaches
- Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on ammo and explosives used by the players